Platform war

Go down

Platform war

Post by Towelie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:04 pm

What's the best gaming platform? PC? Xbox? Ps3? Wii? Write what gaming platforms are the best and why in the comments below!
Towelie
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Re: Platform war

Post by Horizon on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm a PC fan. Highly customizable, no monthly fees, you can do whatever you want with it and pretty much 98% of the programs are compatible with it.
Horizon
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Towelie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Yeah, I agree. I've always been a PC gamer. Mainly because of the easy controls, but the customization and no fees is also nice.
Towelie
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Inevitable on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 pm

I honestly can play anything. I find everything fun to play, but there are always something that is horrible which make this console suck or fail. For example, back then Nintendo 64 was really awesome! yet now, Wii is nothing compared to the N64. I honestly want the old Nintendo back. :l
Inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/rashboo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipstream on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 am

I grew up with a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, and Playstation 2, so any Nintendo console will always have a special place in my heart. Goddamn good consoles and goddamn good games to go with it. LoZ will continue to be the greatest game franchise in the history of ever and all time for evur and evar.

I tried getting into PC gaming, and it honestly is great, but I just can't get sucked into it the way I do with my Xbox and Wii. I can always make time for them, but I don't start throwing punches when I can't play any games on Steam. I don't know, it's just not for me, I guess.
Slipstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down