Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it

3 posters

Go down

What Rank i am

Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_lcap0%Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_lcap33%Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_lcap67%Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_lcap0%Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  Empty Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it

Post by Abisletrix Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Abisletrix Short Omega thread~

My Name: Abisletrix, Call me Trix

Hi nice to meet you, look my thread and give a good CC, good advice ETC. That's all thank you

Newest
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  Z1cISeA
Program use:Pivot 4
Frame:64
FPS:16
Credits:Who ever make the ground etc,Nifty base

Last edited by Abisletrix on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i update my thread lololo)
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  Empty Re: Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it

Post by JojoI3a Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 pm

well, well... we have a beginner with some skill here. No, not really, you're just good. Now, to be honest with you... you have potential and I really liked that animation. But it is not realistic, I'm not sure how exactly would that kind of movement be done. I like both the flip and the push-ups, but the animation lacks flow and easing, the whole thing needs to be a single movement, not stop and go. I'm not sure what you were going for, but keep up the good stuff and you'll be in inters in no time. high begz
JojoI3a
JojoI3a
Rank Squad
Rank Squad

Back to top Go down

Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  Empty Re: Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it

Post by Abisletrix Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm

thanks dude, i was bored when i did that and the animation is failed so i messed it up it's supposed to be Back flip+Front Flip , i will update more : D and my laptop is super fuck*ng slow
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoI3a Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 pm

So it is as I presumed. You are some awesome animator who's posting a thread here and is actually better than me, but posted a boredom animation which I wasted my cc on. Prove me wrong. Suspect
JojoI3a
JojoI3a
Rank Squad
Rank Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Abisletrix Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 pm

xD i will update soon, i will post my best animation, tomorrow or later cause i'm too bored to animate.

Edit: lol you're better than me, your intermediate and i'm only high beg
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Inevitable Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 am

JojoI3a wrote:So it is as I presumed. You are some awesome animator who's posting a thread here and is actually better than me, but posted a boredom animation which I wasted my cc on. Prove me wrong. Suspect

Don't worry Jojo, there are some people out there than can simply get used to the basics of Pivot easier than the others. I honestly think this guy has the potential to improve a lot in under one year. Great animation man, though it does look a bit random, but I don't really see a lot of flaws in it. Keep it up <3

He don't said how long he's been animating.

didn't say*

Last edited by Inevitable on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inevitable
Inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/rashboo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Abisletrix Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

thanks inevitable, Update Flow Test
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  J31nbBt
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoI3a Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Spoiler:

Now that is very smooth but it's just a random flip after a combo. Try to consider making something realistic and to understand what flow really is. You need to make a continuous motion in the animation, for instance, try to make those hands moving after the punch, and consider making an animation that does not get interrupted in it's awesomeness by a flip. Thumbs up good stuff man, good stuff.
JojoI3a
JojoI3a
Rank Squad
Rank Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Abisletrix Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Ok jojo here's another animation just a test i don't have effect stick so lol
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  NrmcDbb
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Inevitable Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Abisletrix wrote:Ok jojo here's another animation just a test i don't have effect stick so lol
Update 1 vs 4 Failed or should i continue it  NrmcDbb

I thought Luffy had the powers to extend his arm...? Why not just use CTRL + drag tool?
Inevitable
Inevitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Abisletrix Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 am

lol luffy is in 2nd gear he use jet pistol,and i didn't know CTRL+ Drag tool xD
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Inevitable Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 am

Abisletrix wrote:lol luffy is in 2nd gear he use jet pistol,and i didn't know CTRL+ Drag tool xD

I know that, but I guess that using the CTRL + Drag option is better. How to do that? Simply press CTRL and click on a joint and extend it as long as you want! c:
Inevitable
Inevitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Abisletrix Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm

yeah i know Ctrl+Drag tool, but i didn't know it will work in pivot 4 lol
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Abisletrix Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 am

Update 1 vs 4
Abisletrix
Abisletrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down