Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniqueness.

+2
Towelie
Minifrij
6 posters

Go down

Uniqueness. Empty Uniqueness.

Post by Minifrij Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 pm

So I must ask, what makes this forum stick out from all of the others? I mean, It's a freeforum, it looks pretty generic and has no significantly amazing animators on it. Any ideas how to make it stick out?
Minifrij
Minifrij

http://minifrij.comuf.com

Back to top Go down

Uniqueness. Empty Re: Uniqueness.

Post by Towelie Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Currently, this is just a nice little comunity of great people. The site is more active than PA atm imo. Except for that I'm sure the forum will improve after time. You got any suggestions?
Towelie
Towelie
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Inevitable Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Towelie wrote:Currently, this is just a nice little comunity of great people. The site is more active than PA atm imo. Except for that I'm sure the forum will improve after time. You got any suggestions?

I honestly think the ranking standards should increase bit by bit, and be more specified.
Inevitable
Inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/rashboo1

Back to top Go down

Post by TOLBIAS Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

Inevitable wrote:
Towelie wrote:Currently, this is just a nice little comunity of great people. The site is more active than PA atm imo. Except for that I'm sure the forum will improve after time. You got any suggestions?

I honestly think the ranking standards should increase bit by bit, and be more specified.

Yeah, this forum has really basic ranks.
TOLBIAS
TOLBIAS

http://pinktolbpanda.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoI3a Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

TOLBIAS wrote:
Inevitable wrote:

Yeah, this forum has really basic ranks.

the ranks here are just like, if you this on DD, then you're that here.
JojoI3a
JojoI3a
Rank Squad
Rank Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipstream Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 am

For now, the ranks are good. With such a small community, we can't expect everyone here to be very experienced in animation. Once the community grows a bit, we can improve the ranking system, or even add another rank altogether. Rank standards are not an issue as far as I see it.
Slipstream
Slipstream

Back to top Go down

Post by TOLBIAS Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 am

Slipstream wrote:For now, the ranks are good. With such a small community, we can't expect everyone here to be very experienced in animation. Once the community grows a bit, we can improve the ranking system, or even add another rank altogether. Rank standards are not an issue as far as I see it.

Well we're not saying its a problem. We're just saying we could have more ranks to make the forum "Unique". It is what this topics about.
TOLBIAS
TOLBIAS

http://pinktolbpanda.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum