Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoriku's Thread

4 posters

Go down

What is my rank?

Zoriku's Thread I_vote_lcap100%Zoriku's Thread I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Zoriku's Thread I_vote_lcap0%Zoriku's Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Zoriku's Thread I_vote_lcap0%Zoriku's Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Zoriku's Thread Empty Zoriku's Thread

Post by Zoriku Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 am

Rank Me!!!!

New!!!
Zoriku's Thread BDh4Um3

Run

Last edited by Zoriku on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To put poll question)
Zoriku
Zoriku

Back to top Go down

Zoriku's Thread Empty Re: Zoriku's Thread

Post by Pivotfantasy Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 am

There is a bit of a shakiness problem.. As well as flow, and all those other factors. You need to work on the basics a bit more. If you don't know these concepts, hopefully i will have a tutorial on the basics up for you (im working on it Razz) Btw, welcome to the forum, im fantasy and i hope you have a great time here Smile
Pivotfantasy
Pivotfantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by TOLBIAS Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 am

Low Begginer. You lack easing and spacing. For example on your newest animation the stick just punched, stopped then punched again. You need to make yor punches smooth and fast at the same time. Also try to move all joints so your stick does not look stiff.
TOLBIAS
TOLBIAS

http://pinktolbpanda.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sifterpivoter Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:27 pm

As people said earlier, you lack the basics such as easing and flow and foot placement..etc.
But to go deeply, I'll cc the latest animation: (cc is counstructive critism in case you didn't know.)
The animation it self doesn't look so good, and I'll explain why. Just read carfuly what I'm going to say:

CC:
Don't feel bad about yourself, and don't get mad at me as well hahaha, you just started your journey, so it's normal that your animation won't be as good as you want to, just visit the tutorial section and practice what you learned, but I must warn you: Never get than mentallity of "Nah, I know this or I know that" because it will lead you nowhere.
sifterpivoter
sifterpivoter
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down